Ideal for brightening every decor, Modgy’s artful, reusable plastic vases pop-up easily for use and fold flat for storage, making it easy to keep a variety of colors and patterns tucked away for any occasion.
The work of Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized worldwide as pivotal to the development of modern architecture. Through a deep understanding of our relationship with the natural world, Wright’s ideas and designs were inspired by organic forms. His vision, “to make life more beautiful, the world a better one for living in, and to give rhyme, reason, and meaning to life” is carried on through the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation and represented on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Frank Lloyd Wright created this abstract design as one of a series of twelve covers based on monthly themes for Liberty Magazine in 1927. The finished designs were never published because the magazine thought they were too abstract and radical. In this cover for the March issue Wright uses one of his favorite geometric shapes, the circle, to create an assemblage of colorful overlapping balloons.
- Frank Lloyd Wright (American, 1867-1959) March Balloons ®/©/™ FLWF. All rights reserved
- Included: One vase per package, arrives flat in decorative gift packaging
- Dimensions: 10.25" X 6.25"
- Materials: BPA Free Plastic
- Color: Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Multi-color
- Care: Rinse with water and dish soap. Leave open to dry, store flat.