At just 6cm high, this light is our smallest to date, making it an extremely portable and versatile addition to your homewares.
With a simple touch of the beautiful wood, between a warm white light radiating through the premium frosted glass, and a color changing option with seven vibrant alternating colors.
Made with natural, sustainable wood and premium, non-fragile frosted glass, exceptional quality is combined with sleek and stylish design to make the Lemelia Light perfect for so many spaces and occasions.
- Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK.
- Product Material: Natural walnut or white ash wood, frosted acrylic glass
- Light source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds
- Battery life: 15-30 days (depending on how frequent it lights up
- Power input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery
- Product Size: 180×25×25mm
- USB charging cable included
- Packaging box size: 102×42×222mm
Gingko Design was founded by Paul Sun and his wife Natalie Sun back to 2011 in Oxford, England. Now Gingko has become a leading business in the UK for the home and gift industries after over 9 years growth.