This tea towel is infused with Binchotan, which is the highest grade of charcoal, and is prized for its natural purification properties. The infused biochotan absorbs odors and bacteria. One side of the towel features dyed color, and the other side is natural biochotan grey.
- 13.5 x 27″
- Binchotan infused; anti-bacterial and anti-odor
- Multi layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes
- Materials: 82% Rayon, 18% Cotton
- Colors may fade after first wash
- Fabric may slightly shrink after washing.
- Made in Japan
Founded in the 1930s, Nawrap originally manufactured mosquito nets in the Nara prefecture of Japan. Since then, they have moved into the cloth and textile industry. Nawrap now reaches homes in Asia and North America with their innovative line of cloths and towels.