Your favourite mini potato plushie has dressed up this spooky season as a super cute devil Ricemonster! Don't they look scarily adorable? This mini plushie is made from super soft fluffy fabric, with plush red horns, tail and a felt pitchfork. They're stuffed to the brim for those extra chubby cuddles.
Plus, their handy velcro strap and new fabric keyring loop mean you can attach or hang them anywhere you like.
- Creatively designed in London. Made with love in Taiwan.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric & stuffing.
- Devil Ricespud measures 11 x 13 cm.
- Handy velcro strap.
- Fabric keyring loop on top.
- Safe for little ones 0+ (CE and EN71 certified).
- Noodoll mini plush toys are machine washable on a cold (30º max) and gentle cycle. Make sure to air-dry your toy to keep it in the best condition.
About Noodoll: The first Noodoll was born in the imagination of their founder, Yiying, while studying at art school in London. Inspired by the shapes of the noodles and rice of her native Taiwan, Yiying created a character called Noodoll, which started life as an illustration in a story, before leaping off the page and into plush toy form.