Meet Corvo EKG, the electric kettle at the intersection of beauty and brains. Variable temperature control, 1200 watts for a quick heat time, and a world of features for ultimate control. Precision engineered to help you perfect your tea, coffee, hot chocolate, famous oatmeal recipe, or whatever else you need hot water for while maintaining a minimal footprint in your kitchen. Yours for the pursuit of liquid concoction excellence.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Corvo EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees,
- Hi-Res LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Corvo EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use Corvo EKG’s built- in Brew Stopwatch to time your tea or coffee extraction.
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L to max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- Weight: 2.69 lbs/1220 g (includes kettle base)
- 9.2″x 8.7″x 8.5″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
Fellow's creators are a handful of nerds in love with coffee, and obsessed with product design. Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign. They sought out to create a different type of coffee brewer, one that was equally functional and beautiful.