The asymmetrical structure, combined with the fluidity of the beveled geometries at the edges, confers the BEVEL BAG an elegant and plastic pyramid shape.
The technical materials used emphasize the minimalist design and afford the wearer durability, practicality and dynamism.
- 1 main compartment closes with magnetic snapper
- 1 additional internal zipped pocket
- 1 additional internal not zipped pocket
- 1 additional external zipped pocket
- One Size: Height 25in/65cm – Length 20in/50cm
- Handmade in Italy
Elena Zuin was born in 1976 in Portogruaro (VE). During her studies at the Faculty of Communication Sciences in Trieste, she spent her Erasmus in Madrid. Parallel to her studies, she thus decided to stay in Spain to attend the school of plastic arts. Her research on the wearability, ergonomics, practicality, versatility and lightness of aprons unfolded for years, and now finds a new application with the bag within the IN.ZU project.