Not only is this Chewbeads Christopher necklace a bright addition to any wardrobe, it also offers babies and small toddlers a way to soothe their tender gums while teething or practice their hand-eye coordination while nursing or being carried around. Made out of toxin-free silicone and can be washed with a bit of soap and water.
- No BPA, no phthalates, no cadmium, no lead, no metals.
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth.
- 100% silicone tags (similar to pacifiers and nipples).
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water.
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety.
- Great gift for Dads.
- Necklaces are approximately 30" long.
- Chewbeads Adult Necklaces are not a toy & are not intended to be worn by children.
The idea for this baby product company began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn't feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic baby teether jewelry, which was colorful, chic, and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!