This beautiful accordion-inspired ambient light transforms into whatever shape you want and it is also a perfect example of a lighting design that doesn’t just illuminate… it interacts too! The folding/foldable lamp comes a pleated Tyvek-paper shade sitting between two pieces of wood. The lamp’s lights illuminate through the pleated paper, while the Tyvek’s folded nature allows you to maneuver the lamp like a slinky, adjusting it in a variety of shapes and forms.
- LED lifespan: about 50,000hrs, Output 400 lumen
- Two colour options: 2700K (warm light), 5000K (cool white light) in one product
- Power supply: Inbuilt 2200mAh rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours, battery life 6-8 hours of constant use
- Can be opened up to 360 degrees
- Made of natural wood and water-resistant Tyvek paper
- Magnetic covers. USB charger and magnet strap included
- Size: 4" * 4" * 1.37". Weight: 350g
Gingko Design was founded by Paul Sun and his wife Natalie Sun back to 2011 in Oxford, England. Now Gingko has become a leading business in the UK for the home and gift industries after over 9 years growth.