River run the Rio Grande or explore the Chihuahuan Desert with the Big Bend National Park Original Puffy Blanket. Every National Parks Collection purchase gives back to preserve those spaces for generations to come. As a member of 1% For The Planet, Rumpl is proud to support the work of the National Park Foundation; the official nonprofit partner to the National Park Service.
The Rumpl Faded Puffy Blanket uses the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated puffy jackets. Whether indoors or outside, the Puffy blanket is designed to provide optimal warmth in any environment. Utilizing a weather-resistant 20D ripstop nylon shell with DWR treatment, the blanket resists water, dirt, odor, pet hair, and other debris. The Puffy fits easily in an included stuff sack for quick storage or taking on the go.
The Blanket Features:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: 20D ripstop nylon shell with DWR shield is durable and water resistant, which is paired with lightweight 3D hollow fiber insulation.
- MACHINE WASHABLE AND QUICK DRYING: Our synthetic insulation is designed to mimic the softness of down, but can go in conventional washing and drying machines.
- STYLING INSPIRED BY NATURE: Our stitch lines are inspired by the beautiful patterns found in nature.
- LIGHT AND PACKABLE: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack for easy storage and taking on the go.
- FOR ANYWHERE YOU GO, OR WHEN YOU DON’T GO ANYWHERE Designed to provide optimal warmth whether indoors or outside.
Based in the perfectly cozy testing climate of Portland, OR, Rumpl's team has dedicated themselves to introducing the world to better blankets. They’re a small team, fewer than 20 people, but are passionate about the products they create, the environmental and social causes they support, and the new category they’re defining.