Its slim profile makes the Slimwallet fit perfectly into every pocket. The open exterior is cut extra wide to hold cards, banknotes and receipts. The Cardprotector mechanism allows you to slide out cards with one simple motion, while the aluminium protects your cards from bending, breaking and unwanted wireless communication.
- Vegetable-tanned leather finish
- European Cowhide of the highest quality
- Leather Made in Italy and stitched in Holland
- The material chosen for our wallets does not require any regular maintenance.
- An Italian family tannery employs the traditional process of vegetable tanning to make this distinctive leather age beautifully.
- 4 embossed or 6 flat cards
- 6 extra cards
- Business cards
- Size & Weight: 4" x 2.5" and 0.8" thin. 72 grams/2.5 ounces
- Water repellent leather : These leather types have been treated so that the surface can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The leather is unlikely to absorb water or other materials. Therefore, we advise you not to use any polish, as this will only be superficial and actually rub off upon contact with your garments.
BY SECRID: How it all started Since the start of the Secrid journey 27 years ago, we have continued to merge our backgrounds in fashion and product design to create pocket-sized essentials, right here in the Netherlands. We are honored to have won awards and even more by being able to see the number of happy Secrid fans grow throughout the years. Today, our products can be found in over 8.500 selected stores worldwide while we work together with our three children and more than 100 colleagues in a renovated industrial warehouse: a big family home serving as a creative center for new pocket-sized products and services. We are proud to be B Corp since 2022, a milestone on the path we have been on since the start of Secrid in 2009.
The Cardprotector launched in 2009, but our Secrid journey started over a decade earlier. In the 1990s, we were running our design agency Spirid, when we noticed a shift in the content of our pockets as the first electronic payment systems were introduced in the Netherlands. In 1995, as cash made way for cards, we created our first minimal wallet: the Secrid Bodycard.